Sunday, January 3, 2016

Remembering Amber Churchill


We lost another member of the OBG family this holiday season. On December 21, Amber Churchill, a 2004 alum, went to the Rainbow Bridge surrounded by her family. We are so sorry for their loss. Such a beautiful girl. Run free, sweet Amber.

Here is a note from her Mom:

We had to put down our sweet girl today. We adopted her 12 years ago this coming April. She turned 16 in September of this year. She lived a long and much loved life. We will miss her so much! I am thankful to still have Jack (9 years) and Zander (few months). Jack will really miss his companion! Amber had such a sweet disposition and was such a good girl. She showed so much expression in her eyes. We knew that this day was coming, but it did not make it any easier. I will really miss my constant companion that followed me all over the house and at times was attached to my leg on the couch and in the bed. I will miss her presence so much! Thanks for the opportunity to adopt our sweet dogs! We love them and we will miss our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment