Monday, June 9, 2014

Frankie's Happy Tail


We received a wonderful update on Frankie, formerly Mugsy. We love the precious story of how he came to be named Mugsy. Look at the smile on his face! We are so happy for him and his Mom!

Frankie is doing amazing. He has adjusted quite nicely to DC & city life. He's quite a hit on 14th street and Dupont Circle. He's very comfortable in his crate "bedroom" and is progressing well with house training. We started puppy kindergarten. However, he already knows how to play ball, lay down, come, sit, shake, & want to go out? He enjoys his long walks everyday in the morning and evening. We had a BBQ and he is a social butterfly. Recently my mom passed away, suddenly. Frankie was named in her memory. She loved dogs more than anyone I know. She always supported organizations that helped rescues, and anti-cruelty groups. She also loved the NY mets. So Frankie is named after a pitcher John Franco. My mom was my best friend. Now this little guy has filled my world with such happiness & love. He's my baby boy.

#cockerspanielrescue #happytail #puppylove

No comments:

Post a Comment