Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dude's Weekend Adventure


Hi from OBG foster Dude! I had the best trip to Shenandoah with my foster parents this past weekend! I was a perfect gentleman during the long car ride. I was allowed to have the run of the cabin because I am 100% house trained. I LOVED rolling around in the grass and playing ball with my foster parents. I also loved curling up on my foster mom's lap on the rocking chair. They surprised me with a puppy pop on the way home because I am doing so well on my leash training - yum! I can't wait to go on car trips with my forever family! I hope they find me soon!!! Enjoy these pix of me from the weekend! If you want to meet me, email OBG at adoptinquiry@cockerspanielrescue.com.
Loves and licks, Dude.

P.S. - Starting in late June, Dude will need a new foster home if he has not found his forever home. If you can help, email fosters@cockerspanielrescue.com. Please help spread the word about Dude. Here is his bio: http://tinyurl.com/ny8wzez

#cockerspanielrescue #adoptDude #puplovescarrides

No comments:

Post a Comment