Tonight at 7pm, Nancy Kerns, editor of the Whole Dog Journal will be hosting WDJ's first webinar on "How to Treat Canine Allergies." The webinar will include a live presentation followed by a Q&A session to address registrants’ specific concerns about safeguarding their dogs from allergies. Click here to register - there is still time to sign up!
According to the registration the following topics will be covered:
- The 3 most common causes of allergies (including one that afflicts 40% of all dogs!)
- The keys to pinpointing specific food allergies and seasonal allergy triggers
- How to help your vet create an effective—and safe—treatment protocol
- The allergy that most often affects puppies—and how to address it
- 11 ways to reduce your dog’s exposure to dust, fleas, and environmental antigens
- Which allergy tests are worth the money (and which are not)
- The risks and benefits of holistic treatments, acupuncture, steroids, and more.
- The one supplement that’s proving incredibly beneficial for allergic dogs