|Dexter & Zoe, PupScouts!|
For those unfamiliar, the DPFamily PupScouts, here’s the scoop. If you were ever a brownie or Cub Scout, or perhaps a Girl Scout, you know how much fun it can be. Imagine if someone did the same for dogs and created Dog Scouts or Pup Scouts, where dogs of all shapes, sizes, and ages are welcome to earn a variety of badges. Well, this is what DPFamily PupScouts is all about. Your dog can be a PupScout, and for anyone who is already a DPFamily PupScout member across the world, read on: Here’s how to earn a Hollywoof badge.
How to Earn an Exclusive Hollywoof PupScouts Badge
Attend the Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof gala on September 20, 2014. All Pup Scouts of DPFamily Troop 4 or any troop associated with DPFamily in attendance will receive the exclusive badge if the criteria below is met. Pup and their person must be present to receive the patch. An exclusive group photo in uniforms will also be taken that evening.
- Buy a ticket for Hollywoof before they sell out. As of March 4, 2014, we are half sold out and plan to sell out in the near future. Purchase tickets here: Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof.
- Follow Fidose of Reality on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FidoseofReality
- Be a member in good standing of DPFamily PupScouts on September 20th, the date of the Hollywoof event.
- Facebook three times or more a month about the event from the day you purchase your ticket until September 20, 2014 or until the event sells out, whichever comes first.
- You, as a DPFamily PupScouts member, will choose a rescue you want to be associated with and make a Facebook post saying that they (PupScout so and so) proudly promotes Such and Such shelter? And then share one or more of the pups at that shelter who need a home on your Facebook page. The goal is for you, as a PupScout of DPFamily, to help raise awareness of dogs in need of their forever home.
- In keeping with the Hollywoof theme, post a picture of your doggie DPFamily PupScout WITH a Celebrity OR post a picture of your doggie DPFamily PupScout dressed as a Celebrity.
You can visit pupscouts.org for more info and to register to start your own troop or join troop 50, the online troop. Your pup will then be eligible to earn the new Pup Scout Badge exclusive to pups attending Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof event in September. Please contact Tasha Bella Godwin with any questions. Wigglebutt Warriors, Dexter and Zoe, are Pup Scouts and enjoy a lot of fun activities to earn badges. Please feel free to also email Carol Bryant with any questions.