Second, the plans for our post-Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof, Sunday gathering are now final!
Here are the details! PLEASE RSVP to Darlene Bryant at email@example.com if you plan to attend. Let her know how many people and pets will be attending!
|Barrel Oak Winery|
On Sunday, September 21st from 1-5pm, you and your pets are invited to the Barrel Oak Winery in Delaplane, Virginia for a day of wine tasting (if desired), picnicking with your friends, dog-friendly fun, and a get together in a relaxed, casual, post-Hollywoof setting.
- Pets Welcome: Yes, but they must be leashed at all times.
- Activities Planned: Tour the winery, walk through the vineyards, bring a picnic lunch, bring your own food, do a wine tasting.
- Indoors or Outdoors: Both, and we will do this rain or shine.
- Wine Tasting and Costs: There is no fee to join us, but if you want to partake in the wine tasting, the prices are as follows: Six wines, including whites and reds, for $6 dollars or 11 wines for $11 dollars. Wines will be available for purchase to those over 21 years of age.
- Winery Hours of Operation: The winery opens at 11 am and closes at 6 pm.
- Snacks: There are snacks available on premises and sometimes vendors are brought in.
- Food: Bring your own picnic lunch, treats/food and water for your dog(s), and anything you want to eat or drink.
- Location: Barrel Oak Winery is located 42 miles from the Olde Towne Pet Resort.
We hope you will join us for a fun, relaxing afternoon!