Friday, August 30, 2013

Junior's Happy Tail

Adorable 10 year old Junior came to OBG earlier this year when his owner deployed overseas with the military.  We were so thrilled when he got adopted this month to a former OBG adopter.  He joins OBG alum and guest blogger, Ashley (2011) and sibling, Copper!


Here is a note from his new Mom:

We are so happy that Junior has made his forever home with us! He is just a delight and cute as a button! His coming into our home and meeting his 3 siblings went very smoothly. He seemed at home right away and we couldn't be happier that he joined our family!


Here is a note from Junior to his Foster Mommy Vanessa: 

Hi Other Mommy and Dad, I am very happy in my new home and they seem to love me a lot. I have a neat thing here, a screened porch which lets me feel the breezes, sniff the air, hear the outside sounds but keep my tummy and feet dry! There is also the doggy door I always wanted and now I've mastered it! Thank you for your love for those many months of nursing me through some rough times so I could be ready for my forever home. I have so many memories of fun times with you and I will always love you both!
Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment