Friday, July 26, 2013

OBG Personals: Single, Male, Looking for a Permanent Relationship


Ok, I have never written one of these personal ads before.  I was told I needed a new picture so OBG friend, Jeanne Taylor of Jeanne Taylor Photography, took some, umm, glamour photos of me.  I have never looked at myself in the mirror so I don't know what glamour photos are.  I do know that people went crazy when they saw this picture and the others posted on my OBG available page so thanks, Jeanne!  So picture, check!

Now I'm supposed to describe myself.  Well, I know I'm single and a boy and something called fixed.  I am about 2 years old.  My foster mom says I'm chocolate.  I thought that was a candy but I am super SWEET so that sounds right.  :-)  She says my eyes are golden like the sun.  She also says I am a Boykin Spaniel.  I  really don't know what that means but it probably means I'm extra special.

I am seeking a fur-ever partner who likes the outdoors and ball playing.  I am a little shy but warm up quickly.  I would love a partner who has other fur-kids but no little humans.

I am a connoisseur of fine food and treats.  I enjoy eating ALOT and am always willing to help my companions finish their plates they can't.

Don't I sound great?!  I will be hanging out at the Pet Valu in Springfield, VA tomorrow (Saturday) from 11-1pm if you would like to meet me.   Hope to see you there!  And if you can't make it tomorrow, click on my available page and you can reach my foster mom to arrange a date!

Wags & Kisses!
Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment