Monday, June 24, 2013

Guest Blogger, Bungie: Moving!

How to Train Your Humans: MOVING!

Something smells in the state of Bungie. And it smells like moving boxes!! I may not be able to see or hear, but I can sure smell when there’s something funny going on. And man is there something funny going on. People are coming over a lot to pack up all of our things in big boxes. Where is everything going? And now there are boxes where the furniture used to be! I’ve had to re-map the house. What gives!! Oh - Mom says we’re moving in a few weeks and we have to get ready.

Moving?! I don’t want to move. I like it here. I know where everything is already! What if my food doesn’t get packed?! Mom says not to worry, but how can I not? I haven’t even gotten to smell the new house. Mom says it’s not pup-proofed yet so we can’t go. But she and Dad promise us pups that we’re really going to like it. There will be only one staircase. Plus we’re getting a big fenced in back yard and a sunny deck to lounge on. Well, I definitely like relaxing in the sun. Mom even says she’ll get us puppy loungers. Hmm… ok, that doesn’t sound so bad I guess. But my food had better make it on the moving truck…

No comments:

Post a Comment