Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Note from Teddy (formerly Noble) to His Foster Mom

Dearest Mommy Susan, I meant to send you a note earlier this morning but I was soooooo busy tee teeing and boo booing in the rain... then the best part... getting dried off and then getting a treat and then playing with my new toys (my fav is a green rubber bone) and then following my "New Mommy" and "New Daddy" around e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.... PHEW DOGGIE.... that's a full time job in and of itself!! Who knew I'd be such a busy guy!!

I love, love, love, love, love my "New Mommy and Daddy" and my new home and and they love, love, love, love, love me double back!! As a matter of fact, they can't stop kissing on me and playing with me... I don't mind telling you that it's pretty exhausting!! But we rest and relax from all the walks and playing on the couch together... I already have some fav TV shows and best yet... We cuddle up in bed like three bugs in a rug. It's great sleeping!! Sleeping on Dad's head is the best ever!! ;)


My "New Mom" has to run now... I'll write more later but in the meantime know that I am being such a good, good, good boy and I am loved more than you could ever imagine!!  I am missing you sooooooooo much but want you to know that my re-incarnated life as Teddy Clark is just DOG-GONE GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!

Hi to Nigel, Molly and Trish and I am sending you worlds of Ruff Love and tons of kisses!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment