Friday, March 22, 2013

Shamrock Six at 1: Clover's Happy Tail

Our next happy tail is from Clover!

Hi Mom and OBG! It's me, Clover.  Happy Birthday to me! I can't believe I'm one year old!

I'm doing great!  I love my Mom so much and love going with her on most of her walks - especially the long ones which are like miles.  I also especially like to fetch sticks and play in our local creek!

I also LOVE little humans, especially two called Maisie (she is not my Mom) and Benjamin.  I know it's very important to treat them carefully so I am very well mannered around them.  Maisie and Benjamin give me treats for tricks -- it's so easy to roll-over for them and shake!  Benjamin and I are especially close -- we like to give kisses to each other!  

Happy Birthday to all my brothers and sisters. Hope you are doing well and Mom too!

No comments:

Post a Comment