Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hogan's (formerly Poe) Happy Tail


Hi Guys!

My name is now Hogan because my my mom got tired of trying to explain Poe (as in Edgar Allen) and my dad plays golf (Ben Hogan). 

I'm having a wonderful time with my new sister and brother, Lilly (OBG dog) and Licorice. I came here as a foster dog in December and mom and dad fell in love with me. You may remember that I'm a cocker/border collie mix, which they said was perfect because my sister Lilly is a diva and full of energy and needed someone to play with. You see, my brother is 11 and he really enjoys his sleep while Lilly was 8 months when adopted and thought it was great fun to pester him. 

My new home is so great and I love my toys, but what I really enjoy is that I can get up on the furniture and bed to sleep. I was nervous about this but mom and dad said it was okay.

I thought you might like to see Lilly and me playing so I'm giving you a picture. Old socks make such great tug toys!!!

I especially want to thank everyone at OBG for taking such good care of me and giving me a chance to find my forever home.

Hogan Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment