Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Guest Blogger - Be Mine 9's Ziggy Marley

Hi everybody, it's me, Ziggy Marley of the Be Mine 9.

OBG asked me to be the special reporter and tell you how all of my friends and I are doing. It's a big job and I'll do my best!

Buffy's mouth is pain-free now that Dr. B took out 13 of her rotten teeth. Ouch! I only had a few bad teeth and my mouth was pretty hurty, so I'm sure Buffy feels better now.

Pinot had his cataract surgery yesterday and can see a little already!  He had a bad night but he's going to be so happy to see the world again. Way to go, Pinot!

Emma is still at Crosspointe, trying to gain weight. She had worms in her belly that were eating all her food!! Keep eating, Emma!

Dylan & Patton are both ready for foster homes. Don't you want to take in one of my brothers? They're great guys, I promise!

Ainsley is in a foster home and has told me that it's a little scary living in a house, but her foster parents are really nice. Everything is so new and different, but at least she has a comfy spot on the bed! Miss Bocelli is also enjoying comfy lounging spots in her foster home, and all the toys she can carry!

Remember that big chunk of ouch on Kasey's side? You'd hardly ever know it was there anymore! He picked up housetraining faster than I did -- sorry, foster Mom! -- and he's getting along great with his foster siblings.

As for me, Ziggy, my foster mom refers to me as Ziggle Wiggles because I'm always wiggling and happy to see people: big people, little people, old people, young people, cat people... wait, cats aren't people? I think I need to go have a conversation with the cat that told me that!

Living in a house is weird. The first day, I peed on the water fountain in the kitchen. How was I supposed to know that was for drinking? It smelled like other animals... Foster dad had to empty it out,clean it, and refill it. Oops. Sorry!

Also, there's this floor that looks like trees and it's really slippery! My feet keep sliding out from under me! Foster sister Titania walks on it just fine, but I prefer the soft floors.

The other day, something really scary happened. First, it was breakfast. I have to be sure to finish my bowl because Titania will steal it from me if I walk away to leave it for later. (Sisters! Sheesh!) Foster dad was cooking some delicious bacon... and it smelled SO GOOD.

But then this loud sound happened!! BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP! BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP!

Foster dad opened a window and foster mom called me and Titania to go outside in the backyard. But I could still hear it out there. BEEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! I was so scared, I was shaking, but foster mom was right there with me telling me it was going to be okay, that Dad was just burning the house down with bacon again. I don't know what that means but foster mom gave me lots of pets and snuggles until the scary noise stopped. Then she ate the bacon. Didn't even share it after all the trauma I'd been through. (Foster moms. Sheesh!)

Anyway, that's the end of my update. Thanks I'm looking for my forever home, so if you want to meet me, you should go check out my webpage and email my foster mom. Ainsley, Bocelli, and Kasey would also like to meet potential forever families. Wouldn't it be great if we all got adopted in time for summer?

Wiggles,
Ziggy

1 comment:

  1. Dear foster brother,

    You left your bowl! That's clearly a sign that you were done and the rest was mine.

    Your foster sister,

    - Titania

    ReplyDelete