Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oscar's Happy Tail


We met our wonderful Oscar on December 3, 2011 and it was love at first sight.  We were looking to adopt an older dog to keep our Maggie company (both her older sisters had gone to the Rainbow Bridge and she was lonely).  A friend sent me the OBG website and my husband and I just knew Oscar would be a wonderful addition to our family.  His foster parents brought him over to meet us and it was just wonderful, everyone got along instantly.  I can’t say enough about how great his foster parents are, Gary and Toya are very special people with the biggest hearts I have ever seen, the love they had for Oscar was very evident and the care they took of him was amazing.

Oscar continues to thrive and come out of his shell more and more each day.  He is 30 pounds of pure love and sweetness and we cannot imagine our lives without him in it.

Thank you OBG for all the work you do and the wonderful dogs you save.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment