A Very Happy Thanksgiving to All Our Friends and Family!
As we gather today, we want to remember all the wonderful people and pets we are grateful for at OBG:
- Our personal PETS who willingly (okay, sometimes not so much) share their toys, treats, and humans with a foster sibling. We love our fur kids!
- Our VOLUNTEERS! We can't begin to thank enough all our wonderful volunteers and the care they give to our doggies, the efforts they go to find them furever homes, to help OBG raise money, to publicize OBG to new adopters and supporters. Over 300 dogs a year are safe and in loving homes because of YOU! We are so grateful!
- Our ADOPTERS! Once our dogs are ready to go their furever homes, we can rest assured that they're living the good life with YOU and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
- All the wonderful men and women who work at SHELTERS! They are on the front line of animal rescue and see the best and worst of humanity. They do so much for the dogs and often with very little resources. We can't thank you enough for all you do to save dogs and get them to safe places!
- Our TRANSPORTERS! As Martha's Mutt Movers says, "Without your wheels, we don't roll!" From transporter organizers like Martha or Rural Shelter Transports or Pilots & Paws to allthe individuals who do the driving (or flying!), it takes every single one of you to help move these doggies to safety. Or to vet appointments. Or to foster homes. We could go on and on, so simply put: thank you for it all!
- Our SPONSORS and DONORS! With a small group like OBG, every dollar counts. Our Sponsors and Donors help us pay for our dogs' medical care (preventative and curative), food and kenneling - and we couldn't keep going without you! Special thanks to our sponsors, who can be seen here: http://www.cockerspanielrescue.com/fundraising/sponsors.htm.
- Our BUSINESS PARTNERS who give so much of their heart and soul, time, and resources to OBG. Our amazing vets and their teams (to many to list) help heal our sick pups. Others, like Dogma Bakery, PetSmart Charities, Petco Unleashed, host weekly adoption events to help our dogs find forever homes. Dogtopia of White Flint and Olde Towne Pet Resort help some of our dogs live the high life while they wait for foster. And Jeanne Taylor Photography / Pet Portraits and Lewie's Mobile Grooming help them put their best paw forward to potential adopters. We couldn't save nearly as many dogs without their generosity of time and spirit. Thank you!