Friday, November 9, 2012

Charlie's Happy Tail


Remember our little friend, Charlie?  He went to his new home in September and he is doing great!  Here is a letter from him!  

I am so happy to be in my forever home. I was a bit nervous at first and ran around my huge new backyard looking for a place to escape. I spent much of my first day hiding under a chair. I feel at home now. I am rarely alone since my dad works from home and my mom is retired. When I am alone I have free roam of the house and take good care of it. I spend most days either in my dad’s office, beside my mom, or lounging on a soft chair. I like to walk around the neighborhood with my dad, play with my squeaky bone, and I love it when one of my people combs my fur. My new vet says I am in great shape and I only protested a little bit when my nails were clipped. Thanks to everyone connected with OBG who helped me. Linda my great foster mom, Arline and Tater who checked out my new house to make sure it was safe for me, and Emily who delivered me to my people.


1 comment:

  1. It is so good to see that someone took Charlie and is giving him a lot of TLC.

    ReplyDelete