Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ziggy Goes to School


Ziggy, here. Mary took me to a new place. It was a big, big room with just me and another dog and two other women. It was a school for dogs named Ziggy Foster! Which was a little confusing. People kept saying Ziggy, but they were sometimes talking to me and sometimes talking to the other Ziggy Foster. I was scared. I am scared of dogs and new places. I drooled. A lot. The best thing about drooling is that Mary cleans me up with a tissue. Then I eat the tissue. Mary thinks this is not part of the game. I am good about letting her take tissues out of my mouth.


The other Ziggy was much bigger than I am. Luckily there were fences so I didn’t have to look at him. We met Sarah, who clicked when I touched her hand or sat. Her treats were much better than anything Mary has ever given me. Sarah says I am smart and sweet. This is true.


On our way home we stopped at a store (no dogs allowed). Mary bought some of the fabulous treats. I was strapped into my canine safety device in the back seat. I discovered that if I move very slowly, the belt will let me hang over the front seat to watch the treats. More drooling.

3 comments:

  1. This really made me laugh! I love hearing "directly from" the dog's point of view! There is another cocker rescue, Gulf Coast Cocker Spaniel Rescue, in Texas, that has the most incredible and hilarious running "reports" from two of their rescues named Bucket and Coffeethat live in the same household. The antics those two boys get into have hundreds of us following them! I look forward to hearing more from you also, Ziggy. And by the way, black is my favorite cocker color, and YOU are a VERY handsome boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Ziggy your hilarious even if you're not trying to be! Hope there will be more Ziggy stories in the future because I am already a fan! So glad your were rescued Ziggy. I hope you find your perfect loving forever family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Ziggy stories. My Skipper has a vey expressive face so I imagine him telling stories all the time.

    ReplyDelete