Saturday, September 3, 2011

#27: Lolly

Lolly recently sent us this update on her new life...

Hello, world! I am having so much fun now!

When I came home for the first time I was terrified!  I shook and stuck close to my new mommy. Now I've grown to love my new name, Lolly, and if necessary will cute anyone to death who dares to cross my threshold. My brother and I have a truce most of the time. Our main bone of contention is that I get excited and steal his stuffed bear sometimes.

I go to the dog park to help me socialize and get exercise, take trips in the car, and generally get loved by visitors and the children on my street. When I wiggle my butt, my chest moves!  It's pretty adorable. And I can honestly say that you can teach an old dog new tricks (if you think seven-ish is old); I've learned how to sit!

My daddy says that sometimes when I look at him, he can see how grateful I am for my new life.


We are so grateful to Lolly's family for providing her with such a wonderful happy ending. This little girl definitely deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment