Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Ending: Bear

Howdy!

My name is "Bear" and I'm a male 6 mo. old cocker spaniel. I want to share my wonderful "Happy Ending"...or better yet, what I call my "Happy Beginning!"

Unfortunately, I was a "stray" but thankfully I was rescued by "Oldies But Goodies." While I was at my foster home, I was waiting for someone special to find me, and I would go to live in a new permanent home. One day, in walked my new "Dad" who came to meet me and took me home to live with him.

Well, I must say, I have been loving every minute of my new home and life with my "Dad." Since coming to live here, I have become "The Prince" of the house! I have been doted on and taken such good care of by my Dad. The first day I arrived, waiting for me was my new bed, toys, collar and everything else I need. We go for walks everyday and shhhh, I think I'm rather spoiled already! I've also met lots of my pet neighbors who love me, too.

Thank You! "Oldies But Goodies" for saving my life! I am blessed to have found a wonderful home and I've been wagging my tail since I arrived! Sending you all lots of licks and my paw is waving to you all.

Thanks for writing us, Bear!

Hello! I'm Gary, "Bear's" new Dad. I want to thank the "Oldies But Goodies" staff for their excellent guidance and service in matching me with my new little boy!

I had recently recently lost both of my beloved dogs (Peanut & Butter) who were 14 and half years old. They had been with me since they were both puppies so when they passed, of old age and health issues, I was heartbroken. It was difficult for me to continue my everyday life, I was missing them so much. Then, I found OBG, and they changed my life! The staff was so supportive and helped to match me with my new little companion, "Bear."

I hope that others will adopt and rescue a dog. There are many, many animals who are waiting to join a loving family. I'd better go now, "Bear" is tapping me, telling me he's ready to go for a walk.

We are so happy you and Gary found each other, Bear!


Would you like to be featured on the Connection? We would love to hear from you! obgcockerconnection@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment